Manogya has a returns policy. We will gladly accept any unused product in its original packing within 15 days of delivery. On returns, we reserve the right to send you a replacement or give you equivalent store credit.
Please allow approximately 1–2 weeks for processing. Additional processing delays may occur. You will receive an email notification when your return has been processed (be sure to check your spam folder).
In which cases can I return the product?
Products can be returned in these two conditions:
1. You have received a damaged product: A product can get damaged in transit and while we do ensure best possible quality controls, sometimes a damaged product might go unnoticed.
2. Mismatched product delivered, in terms of style, colour and / or size.
Who pays the postal/shipping charges for the returned goods?
The customer pays the return shipping charges. We do not reimburse the shipping charges.
Terms & Conditions for Return:
- The final decision on whether a returned item will be approved or rejected lies completely with Manogya Quality Assurance Team.
- The returned items will only be accepted in their original packaging, which includes bags, tags, boxes, invoices, documentations, warranty cards (if any), all accessories, and all the things that were present when the item was delivered to you.
- The product you're returning must be unused, unwashed and in its original condition. If it is used, damaged, soiled or altered, the return won't be processed and the items will be sent back to you.
- PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT THE PACKAGE IN DAMAGED OR SOILED CONDITION.
- Products in sets cannot be returned individually.
- If we are unable to send you a replacement of the item that you have returned, we will offer you a refund for the same.
- Please note that the products might look different from the ones you see on the website.
- If you have not received the complete order or there are any discrepancies from what you had ordered, please contact our Customer Care within 48 hrs from the date of delivery to report the issue. No request will be entertained if concern is not raised within this stipulated period.