Manogya may provide you with notices by email content on this service.
- You agree that you will use the Trade Enquiry Service for legitimate sending/receiving of enquiries for products and/or services only so as to prevent any miscommunication between you and the suppliers. Manogya does not conform in any responsibility in any manner you communicate with the suppliers, dealers, merchants, traders, and buyers.
- You agree that the company will send your enquiry to one or more suppliers.
- You will not use the Trade Enquiry Service to harass or annoy other users and promote content that violates its policies.
- You will not use this service for chain letters, promotions, junk email, and spamming or to engage in illegal activities.
- Manogya is not responsible in any form of transactions you and the suppliers agreed upon whether by email or by phone or in any other form of communication.
- You are solely responsible for any misconduct and conflicts that may arise on any transactions you act with the suppliers, merchants, dealers, distributors, and traders as well.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. Manogya will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account or password.
- Manogya will not be liable or in any case responsible to all uploads and downloads you will do on Trade Enquiry Service. You are solely responsible for uploading and/or downloading of any files or attachment on the TES.
- You may not use this service or any related services for any purpose that is prohibited by this Agreement.
- Manogya reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit contents in their sole discretion.
- You agree that Manogya will not be liable for any loss, damage of goods, any legal cost, damages, whatsoever of any form with regards to transactions done with merchants over our trade enquiry platform.
Information Security Statement
Manogya is committed to Information Security throughout its business activities and is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity, accuracy and security of all the information to the extent possible given-out to the company. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personally-identifiable information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
The user understands and agrees that the use of this service is at their own risk. This service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Manogya makes no warranty about the accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability and timeliness of this service for any purpose.